Saturday, May 30, 2009

Long weekend

Another epic adventure presented itself over the long weekend. Doom/Love decided that, in order to cover as much territory as possible, we should break into smaller groups. After counting off in twos we went our separate ways. I (Becky) got paired off with Ram, who had an itch to make it to Homer. The first day we traveled South and found our selves in a very crowded Clam Gulch. We loaded up our backpacks and trudged down the busy beach in search of a quiet sanctuary which we could call home for the night.  

Enjoying the evening in Clam Gulch 

Ram in Homer, just watching the world go by

Here I am, sitting and pretending that I don't notice that Josh is taking a picture. 

On the count of 3... 1....2....

3! (I pushed the world down... with my mind)

Stay tuned for more stories and pics from the other group's adventure

0 comments: