Tuesday, July 7, 2009

this is a title worth reading

This is the top. I'm starting here because this is where all the action happened. (and because I loaded the pictures in the wrong order, and honestly dont want to mess around  with them again)

We got Kung Fu on Saturday.

Ram fell asleep on his floaty.

The blue swords are a superior protection against spells, yet in the end quick moves, high kicks and skillful verbal abuse always win the battle.

The group on the way up. Look at us... so innocent. Note my perfectly chosen location, directly behind Clint's ever so tight shorts. I did have to fight the others off for my place. 


The next day we decided to spoil our selves with a little fun in the sun. Pictured here is Ram and Chang getting some in the mud.

dirty. dirty. dirty.

 clean.

The weekend was a blast. It was full of battles, holla hopping, dancing, biking, skidding, log lynching, swimming, mudding (pretty much everything that you can add an ing to). BRT brought a bunch of bikes to Girdwood, allowing for us to bike gang around forest fair. Good times with good people; it was a truly epic weekend. 

1 comments:

Diego July 13, 2009 at 2:50 PM  

I want back on the team.... I WANT TO LIVE TO GET RADICAL TOO!!! Miss you guys, keep it up. Looks fun