Wednesday, November 11, 2009

11.11.09

Things that happened today
-Went to work
-Anchorage got a flash snow storm resulting in about an inch of snow
-I became extremely excited about the season ahead
-We contacted Yobeat about posting our vids
-We got really excited about becoming really cool (if we make it on Yobeat)
-I finally figured out who my favorite snowboarder is: Nicolas Muller
-The roads got really icy
-I convinced Brendan to come hit the usual early season (2 inches of snow) spot
-Ate at Taco King
-Set up the bleachers with visions of radical tricks being executed with perfect steeze
-Got denied on every trick I tried except 5-0's

-Vowed to Brendan to never hit those bleachers again
-Secretly realized I would be back in a few weeks
-Considered buying a rocker/banana style board with high hopes of superior jib skills
-Realized my 90's era Kemper is the only board for me
-Watched the office
-Met B$ on her walk home
-Noticed that Scratchy is missing. I hope shes okay.

-Surfed the web
-Got inspired by this video
-Sleep

2 comments:

Clint Helander November 13, 2009 at 12:01 PM  

ATTENTION EVERYBODY!
I have a very urgent and important announcement!
I need everybody's attention.

POOP!

Also, I'm back in AK on the 18th and I want to hang wit' chu!
Clint

CHESS November 18, 2009 at 7:43 PM  

come back to me 1987.