Saturday, April 10, 2010

More blah

On Wednesday night I went to pick up B$ on my bicyclete. I decided to try to do a test run with making a stop motion style video. I blasted about 700 shots, then threw them on the computer, picked out a song, and kazam, I had my first stop motion video. I was kinda stoked on the prospect of using this technique to make a snowboard vid. So the next day I went up to arctic valley for a little filming making/ boarding mission. I was by my lonesome, so I had to use my remote shutter to snap some of the shots (yeah, im a huge nerd). I kinda hope someone saw me because im sure I looked absolutely ridiculously. This is just a trial run. Their are a lot of ideas floating around in my dome about how you could use this to make something sweet, but im not sure I have the patience for it.


Delirious at Arctic Valley from B$/ram on Vimeo.

I love cheesy effects.

Yesterday, B$ and I went up to hiland for a few turns. The sun was warm and the snow was creamy. It was really fun.


We got an email from a homey on the east coast which included a few pictures of him getting rad at Jay Peak. Supposedly this place is the jam as far as the east goes. B$ has been raving about it. We'll definitely be making a trip up their next year since B$ and I will be back on the east by the end of july.

0 comments: