Friday, January 8, 2010

catching up

Currently I, B$, am sitting (well, more like half sitting, half laying) in bed, in California. Im staying in Carlsbad with my friend Jules for a few days to catch up on work. There's lots to be done, including: blog update, snowboard, beach, hot tube, snowboard, sleep in, eat, eat again, and wander around aimlessly. I am going to take advantage of my body's failure to adapt to the time change (Maine to Cali: 3 hour difference), and launch full swing into a blog update. Not only am I a little bored sitting here at 5:30 in the morning, but I also want to have the satisfaction of checking "blog update" off of my list of things to do. With that, Im going to back up a little to when Ram and I were in Maine, where we also did lots of work.

We started the trip out with a little backyard snowboard time. Here Ram is seen in the air, grabbing his board while maneuvering over a hip-jump he built.

How many people can say that they have jumped the bog road?? My guess is not many.


My mom is trying her hand at making homemade wine. Im trying my hand at jumping over her grape vine fence and stone wall. Both taste excellent.


Getting Eclipse ready for a trail ride. She also likes to jump things.

While wandering around in the woods we came across a pretty neat tree and some wolves. Luckily I have a talent for climbing trees, otherwise I fear I would not be writing this blog update.


Taking a speed run down the backyard luge.


Ramharter family hanging with the birds.


1 comments:

Clint Helander January 8, 2010 at 11:05 AM  

Those are some SCURRY looking woofs! Watch out!

Much doom and of course love to you all!

BTW, Ian, if you read this...I snuck into First Tap last night and ALLLLLLMOST got caught, dropped my whiskey, then found 20 buckaroonies!

Peace!
Clint