Saturday, January 23, 2010

Vitamin D

Oh yes, I received my fair treatment of vitamin d while visiting Jules in Carlsbad, CA. The week went above and beyond my wildest expectations, to a point of severe awesomeness. Not only was I greeted with presents, including a Lisa Frank puzzle and Unicorn Diary, but I was also toted throughout the beautiful, hot, sunny and somewhat trendy region.


Q: What is a perfect date?
A: A long walk on the beach.
While our date was not extremely romantic, it did consist of walking on a beach, guacamole, Dos XXs and quesadillas. Pretty much fulfilling all criteria for a "perfect date".

Slat, water and sand: the prime combination.

Art of the Shadow.

Model bird loved the camera.

Bird Blue Steel

The morning of my last day with Jules, just before a full day of riding our snowboards in the sun. I definitely got spoiled.

0 comments: